Welcome to Colorado Bandmasters Association
Last Updated – January 20 –
Summary of recent updates:
1- Congratulations to Rebecca Coffee of UNC and Hans Snell of CMU, our Fall Student Teacher Scholarship recipients! Also, thanks to all of the excellent applicants!
2- New on the Job Postings Page – Not a job posting, but information on used marching uniforms for sale. Details there.
3. The CBA Regional Concert Band Schedules posted to the High School Concert Band Page.
The Colorado Bandmasters Association Exists to:
- Promote comprehensive music education through participation and performance in band.
- Provide support, leadership, and educational opportunities to students and directors.
- Provide outstanding educational and performance events and venues that encourage, recognize, and reward musical artistry and excellence.
- Work with other organizations to encourage and promote a lifelong love of music among students, teachers, and the community.