Welcome to Colorado Bandmasters Association
Last Update: June 21st – Slider updated with the most recent student teacher scholarship winners.
- Recording Secretary – Sheridan Monroe
- 1st Vice President – David Merrill
- Hall of Fame – Steve Martin
- Western Area Rep. – Isaac Lavadie
- Southern Area Rep. – Keith Besaillon
Golf Tournament Registration & Information is on the Convention Page
Updates to the Convention Page. Find the registration for the summer convention and the exhibitor form on the Convention Page. There is no paper registration in 2017, registration is online only.
The Colorado Bandmasters Association Exists to:
- Promote comprehensive music education through participation and performance in band.
- Provide support, leadership, and educational opportunities to students and directors.
- Provide outstanding educational and performance events and venues that encourage, recognize, and reward musical artistry and excellence.
- Work with other organizations to encourage and promote a lifelong love of music among students, teachers, and the community.