Posted on March 25th, 2017
Sand Creek High School. Band & Orchestra. Use this link to apply online.
Posted on March 22, 2017
- Garfield County School District 16 has a system in place for those who aspire to get endorsed in other content areas or who wish to pursue a Master’s degree.
- Teaching Music in a Standard Based environment with record keeping, grading, assessing, and reporting
- Must be able to teach: Middle School Band, Choir, and ability to teach string instruments is preferred but not required.
- Four-day school week (Tuesday-Friday), Professional Development every other Monday
- Grand Valley Middle School operates as an Expeditionary Learning School
- Must be able to work in cross curricular teams
- Opportunity to oversee activities, clubs, and/or coach: to include but not limited to: the school play and support for the High School Spring Musical.
- Minimum B. A. in Music Education
- Hold or be able to obtain a Colorado Teachers’ Certificate/License from Colorado Department of Education
- Demonstrated knowledge of Colorado standards, assessment of the standard, and the ability to utilize student data to drive instruction in the standards based classroom
- Experience in dynamic, researched based instructional strategies
- Prefer strong background and successful experience in music education and integration of music and academics, especially reading, writing, and math
- Prefer background and experience in vocal, instrumental, and string instruments
- Computer and Technology skills preferred
- Experience working with diverse populations preferred
- Build strong personal relationships with students and families
Posted on March 6th, 2017
Heritage High School – Marching Staff Positions:
Percussion Instructor- Heritage
Visual Caption Head- Heritage
Brass Caption Head
Woodwind Caption Head
Please Contact Garren Cuthrell, Director of Bands at Heritage High School, email@example.com